As featured on
This is to inform you that in tomorrow's Board of Commissioners (BOC) meeting, I intend to vote YES to approve the 2017 Budget as proposed by CEO Michael Thurmond. Like all budgets, this one is imperfect. But, in the near term I think it makes a good faith effort to address basic needs without radically deviating from recent precedent.
Hairston Park will be getting a face-lift in the wake of a $142,000 allocation from District…
- Oakhurst Medical offering free back-to-school immunizations on July 20
- DeKalb Juvenile Court hosting health and wellness fair
- Back-to-school giveaways offering hundreds of book bags, school supplies and more
- Fourth of July festivities abound
- Mawuli Davis lands Georgia State College of Law's highest honor
- MARTA Pop-Up Stores coming to a location near you
- Kirkwood family celebrating 95-year-old WWII vet with a party in the park
- Kids and teens can read all summer without fear of library fines
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.